Monday, March 03, 2014

Joy Dare - March 3

Today's Joy Dare Prompt:
3 Gifts Wore

My list (picking up from the last list - and often adding more than just the prompt):
631. My old Sorel boots from high school that STILL fit. I remember how much I wanted the white pair, and I still love them so much!
632. House shoes/slippers that my in-laws gave me for Christmas many years ago...still keeping my feet warm!
633. My mom's earrings that I wore to the orchestra on Sunday
634. Turquoise earrings from Vespera's trip to Mexico
635. Phone call from O.
636. Hours of daylight are getting longer!
637. Hats for preemies in Tijuana
638. Seeing Mane organize her time
639. Watching our favorites in the Iditarod
640. Dee Dee Jonrowe's pink coat
641. And her pink dog booties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always good to hear from you!