Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Joy Dare - March 11-12

Today's Joy Dare Prompt:
3 Gifts Read
A Gift in Wind, in Water, in White

My list (picking up from the last list - and often adding more than just the prompt):
678. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings trilogy - like balm to my soul
679. Pastrix - my mother-in-law's copy, since I bought it for her for Christmas ;~)
680. Iditarod articles
681. The great swish of wind in my ears at Lake Superior
682. The song, I have known the Wind
683. The color "Pass White" that they can mix at the local hardware store
684. Sun coming in the window and pouring over the steam rising up from the artist-made coffee cup
685. Thick coconut milk pouring through the steam into the cup of afternoon coffee for Mango
686. Mango's voice
687. Mango noticing my hair in the sunlight and the steaming coffee cup and the thick coconut milk
688. Mane adding homemade, gluten free meatloaf to her gratitude list
689. Mane and Mango laughing together while he's saying goodnight
690. A. paddling around in his puddle jumper
691. J. accepting my snuggles as good enough while her mom takes care of her brother
692. Good, clean food
693. Time to read a 550 page book in 2 days
694. Hearing about the robins in a friend's yard just 60 miles or so south of here!
695. Twinsies, like little dumplings, smiling on the couch
696. A relatively easy trip to Rochester
697. Enough hats to donate to TWO places in Rochester this month
698. Clearing out the space that all those hats took up in my house...knowing it'll fill again
699. A visit with family at Ronald McDonald house. I never know what to say, but somehow it always goes ok.
700. A friend at Bible study asking how I'm doing with grieving my mom, these so many months later
701. So many people offering thanks at Bible Study this morning
702. Planning for Purim...planning is half the fun, you know
703. Just thinking about camping
704. T.'s listening ears in the car on the way home from Rochester


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always good to hear from you!