Today's Joy Dare Prompt:
3 Gifts Green (or...um...5 or 10 or more...)
My list (picking up from the last list - and often adding more than just the prompt):
613. Tall EverGREEN in the yard. Thanks be to God that not ALL trees lose their leaves and turn brown in the winter!
614. Green beans in the tortilla soup
615. Green Aurora Borealis lights! We love the photos of the Northern Lights from the Iditarod every year.
616. Vespera's photos of green, growing things in Oaxaca...flipping through the photos on her cell phone over breakfast yesterday morning
617. Green Poblano peppers in everything Mango cooks!
618. Green bag for carrying everything the the Y - the same bag that's been on numerous girls weekend AND all the way to Belize!
619. Green Celtic sweatshirt for cold mornings in MN
620. Green handwoven dishcloth from sister-in-law's mom for Christmas
621. Green leaves on the industrial-strength tablecloth that covers the kitchen table
622. Mango's green trenchcoat from our college years
623. The green countertop we picked for our first house
624. Green trim for that same house...to liven it up!
625. Green ink for Mango's fountain pen
626. A love letter written in green
627. Green thank you notes
628. Soft green pillowcases
629. That green, grassy place on the hillside in Scotland that I can still see in my mind's eye
630. Green leafy lettuce plates that we like to use on Shabbat