Monday, March 24, 2014

Joy Dare - Spoken Edition

Today's Joy Dare Prompt:
3 Gifts Spoken

My list (picking up from the last list - and often adding more than just the prompt):
791. Conversations with Mane
792. Conversations with T.
793. Well...I really like good conversation...Saturday morning conversations with Mango...
795. This American Life podcasts
796. On Being podcasts
797. TED Talks podcasts
798. Harry Potter on audio for Mane
799. Anne of Green Gables on audio
800. Memories of Sandy N. reading Anne of Green Gables aloud to her 2 kids & I when I spent the night at their house many, many years ago
801. Mango reading a magazine article to Mane & I
802. Poetry readings at Bethel years and years ago
803. David Sadaris podcasts...how strange to finally hear his voice
804. Story Nory
805. Classics for Kids
806. My name, when Mango says it
807. A. trying to say some of his first words
808. My mom's voice inside my head
809. Vespera's laugh on the porch when she comes home late at night
810. Niteo's accent

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always good to hear from you!