Today's Joy Dare Prompt:
3 Gifts Eaten
3 Gifts that made you laugh
A gift salty, sweet, just right
3 Gifts found in God's word
3 Gifts found in women today
My list (picking up from the last list - and often adding more than just the prompt):
756. Reuben Sandwiches made by Mango after a long day of work
757. Donuts at the salon
758. Tacos! in all shapes and forms
759. Photos of babies with pets on facebook
760. Text message from J. telling me about a dog up for adoption
761. Niteo learning to crochet...and he's quite good, actually
762. Cashew nuts
763. Mane's pudding
764. Mexican cheese
765. The humanity of Paul's letters
766. The story of Jesus getting angry...so we know that anger isn't always bad
767. The layers that unfold the more you study
768. Nadia Bolz-Weber
769. Anne Lamott
770. Madeleine L'Engle
771. More than 1000 donations to TeamYarn!!
772. Box of buttons
773. The sunset over Lake Calhoun in my rearview mirror last night
774. That nobody honked at my when I stopped in the middle of the road to take a photo of my rearview mirror reflecting the sunset. Maybe they saw the same thing, too!
775. Time with G. in the salon
776. Photos of tall ships for my computer background
777. Being passed around by phone to all the members of a good friend's family!
778. Planning for Passover
779. Spring break is coming!
780. Crocheting again
783. Crochet flower patterns from the book T. gave me
784. Team Yarn boxes all over the house AGAIN!
785. A peaceful lunch with my dad and S.
786. Folks making friends at the Team Yarn meetings
787. Having so many thanks mixed up with T's thanks that I sometimes can't remember if I wrote it or if she did!
788. Tiger balm...I'm sure I've given thanks for that before
789. Footsteps upstairs
790. Hearing Teddy growl through the floor...makes me laugh