Friday, February 28, 2014

Joy Dare - Last Day of February

Today's Joy Dare Prompt:
A Gift Dull, Shimmering, Cleaned

My list (picking up from the last list - and often adding more than just the prompt):
597. Ha! Joy Dare prompt: A Gift Dull...um, my life has not had any new added drama in about a week.
598. Snow blowing off the roof at the Y
599. My couch! So comfy and cozy and CLEAN!
600. Vespera said, "I don't care how cold it is! I'm just glad to be home!"
601. Happy, laughing, smiling Vespera & Niteo after picking them up from her up from the airport...all the anxiety gone out like a big exhale
602. Time with Niteo before we went to the airport - picking up flowers and balloons, chatting about his grandma and my mom, driving slowly around the city in traffic
603. A great filming gig for Mango & Mane last night, too
604. Applesauce and hashbrowns for everyone at 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always good to hear from you!