Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Joy Dare - Feb 17-19

February Joy Dare Prompts (think of 3 gifts for each day - use prompts if you want!):
17. 3 Gifts Found in Giving/Serving
18. 3 Gifts on Paper
19. 3 Gifts that were Plan B's

My list (picking up from the last list):
542. Less time to worry about my own stuff
543. In serving/facilitating Bible Study, I review materials ahead of time and do my own research...and get more out of the whole thing than I would otherwise.
544. In Giving our Team Yarn stuff, we find that there are more good people in the world than I often think
545. Mane's cheerful plant drawing hanging on my fridge
546. The notes Dr. P drew for Mane while were in his office to help us all understand
547. Graph paper pictures Mane is learning right now
548. Adopting a teenager
549. Living downstairs from Mango's parents
550. Moving Mane's bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always good to hear from you!