January Joy Dare Prompts (think of 3 gifts for each day - use prompts if you want!):
17. A Gift Bringing Laughter, Prayer, Quiet
18. 3 Gifts From God's Word
19. 3 Gifts That Might Never Have Been
20. 3 Gifts Only Seen Up Close
21. A Gift in Sky, Water, Memory
My list (picking up from the last list):
449. Baby boy long johns!
450. Being the "leader" of my Bible Study group, which gives me a lot of pause, but I find I am enjoying it
451.The still of the house in the early morning when everyone is asleep
452. The many layers of the Torah
453. Seeing that the people, who were used by God, were anything but perfect
454. Those beautiful passages in Isaiah
455. If Gabe had chosen a different career, we would never have Vespera
456. If we had not had Vespera, we would have never moved into this house and been 3 generations in one house!
457. If we had never moved to this house, we would never have had a space for Vespera and Niteo to be so close!
458. The dark chocolate brown of Mane's eyes
459. My mom's rings
460. The unique finger prints of every single person on earth
461. SNOW! I love snow so much better than cold.
462. Aurora loves the water, loves to swim, will work hard to swim.
463. Taking Vespera, Niteo & Mane out to walk on frozen Lake Sylvan over Christmas break.