January Joy Dare Prompts (think of 3 gifts for each day - use prompts if you want!):
15. A Gift Worn, Given Away, Shared
16. 3 Witnessed Blessings
My list (picking up from the last list):
443. Mango's old soft shirts
444. copies of Anne Lamott books
446. We all SAW that guy out for a run in the middle of the windy-bizzard-conditions street last night.
447. The way one of my co-workers talks to clients at the salon. Wow. She's awesome. I have a lot to learn from her.
448. Sweet family at the salon yesterday that has clearly taken in an international college student. They have so much fun and love to go around, that she's been sucked in! She stayed with them over Christmas while her roommate went home for the year. The dad's name was Dan. I happened to glance down at the mom's phone when he texted her after taking the kids out for a walk. She has him listed in her phone as "My Danny." (not his actual name, but the point is made). The kids were teasing dad earlier in the day because mom was watching him snowblow the driveway out the window and talking about how sweet & handsome he was. International student was clearly so well attached...had gottten lice from the kiddos because she read books in bed with them at night! Good to see other families in action!