361. The five of us in the living room with guitars and sheet music, laughing and playing and singing.
362. Movie clips of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
363. The quiet of my living room in the early morning.
364. The ticking of the clock on the mantle.
365. Chanukah lights.
366. Finding out that the Judaica store is still open.
367. Realizing that Advent begins in less than a week!
368. Realizing that I really enjoy making pumpkin pie.
369. Sweet coworkers.
370. Grateful clients, despite what a long difficult day it's been for them.
371. Quick reply to a phone message yesterday.
372. Sleep, enough sleep.
373. Homemade almond milk hot cocoa.
374. Messages from my cousin on facebook.
375. Cleaned out sunroom!!