301. A Thanksgiving jar with notes from everyone who has entered our house in the last few days...notes telling what they are thankful for this Thanksgiving season.
302. Pumpkin Bars
303. Another good chiropractor
304. My mom's purple fleece blanket
305. Clean water
306. Not having to look at the screen when I type. (That's for my friends, who know that I'm not supposed to be online with a concussion.)
308. Mane reading historical fiction
309. Mane devouring books recommended by her history teacher
310. Mane LOVING to read, despite her reading struggles
311. Vespera stopping by
312. Vespera's kindness and grace toward all kind of different people in the world
313. The little hardware store down the street
314. New tenants, who keep the house clean!
315. New tenants, who...um...figured out how to pick the lock on their bathroom door when they got locked out. Why does the bathroom door have a lock anyway? Seems that previous tenants replaced the knob, and we didn't notice. Huh.
316. Windchimes from my parent's house...a little piece of that place that I can keep with me
317. Jars of all shapes and sizes. They just make me happy.
318. Dried apricots
319. Oatmeal on cold mornings
320. Mango's breakfasts
321. The printer is fixed...and it didn't cost anything this time.
322. My mom's recipes
323. The brand new Urgency Room (UR) where they took such good care of me Saturday night
324. An UR that gives you a goodie bag on the way out the door?
325. Turkey casserole from my good friend that tasted like Thanksgiving!