267. Mane can now make her own gluten free bread!
268. Shabbat at home
269. Fun candles at an estate sale today that we'll use for Shabbat tonight
270. Mane's friend begging to spend the night next Friday!
271. It's only a concussion.
272. Teatime Tuesday
273. Soup made by a good friend!
274. The smells of autumn in my kitchen...pumpkins, sweet potatoes, apples...
275. Lots and lots of applesauce.
276. Lots and lots of fresh pumpkin
277. Mane cleaning up her own mess in the kitchen after making her own gluten free bread.
278. The same bread machine that we got at a garage sale before Mane was born STILL works!
279. A warm kitchen
280. Minneapolis Parks programs...we had so much fun over the summer at music and movies in the park
281. Mane's summer canoeing program
282. Language and culture camp - ran into some people from camp at the Y!
283. Swimming at the Y near home.
284. Fabulous swim team opportunity for Mane
285. Meeting with a great swim team coach for Mane's assessment
286. Mango's video production opportunities
287. Beautiful fall leaves like a big carpet all over the sidewalks this morning!
288. Botany lessons with Mango
289. Harry Potter while snuggled in the living room with a fire in the fireplace.
290. Mane loves to read, despite dyslexia
291. Mane hated science two days ago, but loves it today.
292. Same with writing.
293. Homemade pumpkin cheesecake
294. Homemade pumpkin pie
295. Homemade pumpkin spice frappucino
296. Pumpkin pie spice
297. Vanilla from Mexico
298. Spelling City
299. Documentaries on amazon
300. New Bible study series