Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Best Friends

I realized today that I'm missing the opportunity to write about these beautiful days of friendship. Mane & her girlfriends are together every day now until the end of the school year, and I am watching them build their friendship right before my eyes. They have always called each other their best friends. Now they've had the chance to make it real. They've made Egyptian princess wigs together, fashioned digestive system costumes, and built a food pyramid. (Don't ask the crazy homeschooling mother about these things). They've been playing "Little House on the Prairie" for the last few days, and they love to read to each other...and play music...and make a house in the tent on the porch...and sing... They're beautiful and energetic and full of life. And *sometimes* they give me time to write! ...unlike now...gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always good to hear from you!