Monday, March 17, 2008

Learning Songs

In case anybody is interested OR in case anybody has more ideas for me, we've been using songs to learn things. As I already mentioned, Mane loves The Case of the Missing Part of Speech and all the accompanying songs. We also sing:

The Days of the Week ~ to the tune of "Where is Thumbkin" :

These are all the
Days of the Week
Sing With Me
Sing With Me

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Saturday
A Day to Play



The Months of the Year ~ to the tune of "10 Little Indians" :

January,
February,
March and April,
May, June, July,
August
And September,
October,
November,
And December,
These are the months of the year.



The Seven Continents ~ to the tune of "He's Got the Whole World" :

He's got North & South America in His Hands,
He's got Europe, Asia, Africa in His Hands,
He's got Australia & Antarctica in His Hands,
He's got the whole world in His Hands.

4 comments:

  1. I've been away from your blog, thinking you were on lent hiatus! I guess I got confused cause here you were though whole time, writing wonderful things. And so I read them and I feel really good. Thank you for making my day. I need to comment on a few later, when baby #2 isn't crying at me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm so glad to write something that made your day! I'm on lent hiatus from the message board I'm usually on (GCM) but not from blogging & e-mail. It helps me focus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your so creative Amy, I may steal this from you someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steal away! That's why I posted!

    ReplyDelete

It's always good to hear from you!