Saturday, June 21, 2008

Flood

I *will* write about the camping trip soon, as it was everything I could have hoped for, some things I didn't hope for, and a whole lot more. ;)

First, though, I want to direct you all to the blog of a friend whose house is flooded in Iowa:

Exit 242

If you scroll down the page, you can see the YouTube video that Andrew made of visiting their house in a canoe.

If you haven't heard about the flooding in the Midwest U.S., you can get a brief, recent report here:

Flood Museum Under Water in Iowa


Please pray. This is so difficult for so many.

2 comments:

  1. wow. I watched some of the stuff. I just can't imagine. It makes losing the ol' wedding ring not such a big deal, huh?
    good to see you at peapods and thank you for the brush search :)

    ReplyDelete

It's always good to hear from you!