Thursday, November 23, 2006

MANGO


Introducing: My dear, sweet husband's new internet "handle." Thanks to all who made suggestions for him, including, but not limited to, MidnightMenu and MidnightSpecial.

My wonderful man will now be known as "Mango" wherever I go on the internet. That's pronounced the Spanish way: Mahn-go. Meaning: one who is sweet, delicious, juicy, irresistable, refreshment to my thirsty eyes, nourishment in the midst of my daily life, the one I love and live for...

It was Vespera who helped me stumble upon this handle, and it stuck. I asked her what word she uses in Spanish when referring to some gorgeous dude she passes on the street. Her prompt reply: "Mango!"

So, there it is.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! And how could your DH not, right? It's quite a compliment! I think my DH is a mango, too! :D

    ReplyDelete

It's always good to hear from you!