I've been compiling this list over the last week or so...carrying a scrappy notebook page around in my purse!
130. Our new homeschool co-op, where the big kids love the little kids and everyone has been so welcoming!
131. Guitar lessons for Mane!
132. Mane's Magical Worlds class (science in Harry Potter disguise)
133. Ballroom dance class for Mane!!
134. Used curriculum deals
135. Bubbly coconut water
136. Mane's orange socks
137. Homemade applesauce!
138. Comfy couches in the quiet room at our homeschool co-op
139. A great discussion about the importance of the arts
140. Mango's multi-colored denim jacket
141. Smiling, laughing baby
142. Autumn weather
143. Deciduous trees that turn color in autumn
144. Pumpkin recipes of all kinds!!
145. Meet-up with friends at Silverwood Park
146. Friends who like to cook
147. Swirly cursive handwriting
148. Minneapolis Institute of Art, where admission is FREE
149. Our itunes library full of music
150. Another meet-up with friends today
151. Coloring during a break at work
152. Grateful clients, who make my job so much easier
153. Big, huge bouncy exercise balls rolling around my living room
154. The hammock in the back yard, where I intend to spend some time tomorrow!
155. Fun learning a little bit of Hebrew
156. Fantastic chili on Friday night
157. Soup weather!
158. Books from the library book store
159. Finding great quotes ("Unless it's mad, passionate, extraordinary love, it is a waste of time. There are too many mediocre things in life. Love should not be one of them." ~Unknown)
160. A husband, who loves me with Mad, Passionate, Extraordinary Love
161. An organized closet
162. Watching Miss Congeniality on the couch with Mango
163. An organized spice drawer, too!
164. We still have apples left!