Sunday, August 24, 2008

An interview with Mane

I stole this interview from Heather at The Extraordinary Ordinary (see the list of blog links on my sidebar). These are Mane's answers...

1. What is something your mom always says to you?

"I'll get you some water if you say, 'Please.'"

2. What makes mom happy?

"Being nice & sharing with other friends."

3. What makes mom sad?

"Not being nice to her."

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

"Tickle me."

5. What was your mom like as a child?

"Me!"

6. How old is your mom?

"I don't know."

7. How tall is your mom?

"I don't know."

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

"Read Harry Potter."

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

"Read a book."

10. What is your mom really good at?

"Oh. I know what you are really good at! Mommy's really good at going on the computer. And swinging me in the hammock. And cuddling."

11. What is your mom not very good at?

"Playing with legos."

12. What does your mom do for her job?

"Homeschool me all day."

13. What is your moms favorite food?

"I don't know. Apple pies and pumpkin pies."

14. What makes you proud of your mom?

"Doing good work on the computer, and when she loves me and daddy, too."

15. What do you and your mom do together?

"Homeschool. Math. Reading. Sit by each other at the table. Play with the rats."

16. How are you and your mom the same?

"We're both Scottish. We both have dark blond hair. We both have cute fingertips. We both wearing earrings."

17. How are you and your mom different?

"Mommy has a watch, and I don't. Mommy has glasses, and I don't. Mommy has long earrings, and I don't have very many."

18. How do you know your mom loves you?

"When she kisses me and hugs me, and when she putzes with my hair."

2 comments:

  1. OH MY!
    SO sweet.
    You DO have cute fingertips, the both of you! (:
    I love it that you did this, so much fun huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the cutest quiz EVER! I love her answers!

    ReplyDelete

It's always good to hear from you!