Thursday, July 07, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 1 - Self Portrait

I wanted to leave yesterday's post at the top a little longer...as a tribute, you know...but I also wanted to get started on this 30 day photography challenge and invite the rest of ya'll out there to join in. For me, it'll be a chance to channel the emotional energy that currently surrounds me into something creative. Strange how I find that I'm most creative when I'm tired, sad, grieved, depressed, angry...pretty much anything other than happy. I find that I pay more attention to my internal self when there's dissonance. And I'm more motivated to work it out on the page when there's something that needs working out.


Day 1- Self Portrait




*****





1 comment:

  1. I want to cry looking at this photo -- and I don't know if I'm ready to read the post underneath it...

    ReplyDelete

It's always good to hear from you!