Thursday, October 09, 2008

No Picture This Time

Last spring, when the RAV4 was totaled, I took a picture and posted it here. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. So, I didn't have to say much else.

This time there is no picture, and I don't have a thousand words, either.

We were in an accident Tuesday afternoon. We're all ok. Our car is not. We're still waiting on word from the body shop and the insurance company about whether it's totaled.

So, we wait. And go to the chiropractor. And wonder whether we shouldn't just scrap the car idea all together.

2 comments:

  1. OH NO. I read the other post first.

    Geez, lady. I'm sorry. This is so not good. BUt I'm SO SO glad you guys are okay!

    Peace,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seeing this now - I'm glad you're all okay (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

It's always good to hear from you!