Thursday, October 25, 2007

Homeschooling Supplies

So now I am a homeschooling mom, and I thought I'd share my two week's worth of wisdom on what supplies are truly indispensable for a successful homeschool. In no particular order:

* tape
* playing cards
* cardboard
* those little gem/jewel/rock thingys that are supposed to be used for home decor purposes but make excellent math manipulatives
* a library card
* high speed internet
* a printer
* index cards
* writing utensils and reams of paper
* did I mention tape already? ;)
* stuffed animals (for acting out stories, for use as math manipulatives, for reading buddies...)
* glue (though tape is preferred)
* scissors

That's it. If you have all that, you are way more than prepared.

Please don't forget the tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always good to hear from you!