Wednesday, July 02, 2014

I feel happiest when...

I feel happiest when the whole family is playing guitars in the living room...with sheet music all over the footstools and everybody singing and strumming.

Or when I'm camping and there's a fire and pie iron biscuits and coffee in a mason jar.

Or when my house is full of people and I don't have to do anything to make them happy. They're just there and we're living life together, and I don't have to host.

...when the candles are lit for Shabbat and we put all the work away.

...when Mango & I listen to podcasts and talk while making breakfast together.

I am happiest in the middle of a great conversation.

Planning a camping trip.

Picking apples.

Lying under the ceiling fan on a warm summer night.

....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always good to hear from you!