Sunday, March 04, 2012

Starting with 86...

My life is so full of gifts that I'll actually post TWO days in a row!

Eighty-Six. SUNSHINE!

Eighty-Seven. It was warm enough to start cleaning up the back porch and for Mane to do her math out there today!

Eighty-Eight. Mane running around outside, piling up snow with the shovel & pulling the sled. It's such a gift that she loves the yard and that she's made it her own little place.

Eighty-Nine. Good tenants.

Ninety. Getting to follow the Iditarod on-line, even though it's happening in Alaska. It's amazing the lessons we've learned over the years about people and strength and character by following this amazing race. It's amazing what pushing themselves to the limit does for people, and its inspiring to think of the ways in which we might challenge ourselves, push ourselves to the limit, too.

Nintey-One. I'm glad I have a car and also that biking season seems to be just around the corner.

Ninety-Two. Did I mention the sunshine? I feel SO GOOD today!

Ninety-Three. Chocolate Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar. Sounds awful, but it's actually very, very good.

Ninety- Four. Homebirth. I got to talking with my good friend about this the other day, and I got to remembering Mane's birth and how different things would have been if she'd been born in the hospital. It was a gift that, as young as we were and with as little experience as we had, we made the choice to have Mane at home, and it all went so beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always good to hear from you!