Monday, April 09, 2007

Swirling Around...

Ok...I have about five billion things I'd like to write about right now, but Mane has been sick & is only giving me these little fragments of time to write. So, here's my list, which I'd like to get to later. Please feel free to vote on which item I should write about first!

- one year since I met Vespera
- thoughts on sleep
- the church (or is that The Church?) & community, trying to find a place
- Mane's about to turn 5!!
- The homeschooling dilemma
- Well, I'd love to list the books on my bookshelf, just like Kathy. That was a fun read!
- Bible study group's new study on prayer
- raising Christian kids

Well, there's probably more. That's the list I've been mentally going over in my head so I won't forget. Now I've got it down so I can remember what I was going to write about when I sit down to write later. :)

2 comments:

  1. i'm sorry she's not feeling good, chica...give her hugs for me. *hugs* for you too. miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that, too - make lists of what I want to write about. :) Unfortunately, most often, I make my lists (no matter the content) and only return to look at it occasionally, never really getting around to doing the things on it. :-/

    Thanks for your comment(s) on my blog! If you ever get around to making a chocolate (or coffee) notebook, I'd love to read it! :D

    I hope you are all doing well! We'll have to get together this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete

It's always good to hear from you!